понедельник, 7 октября 2013 г.

Where the crack begins

About 20 years ago, I have started my attempts to attract attention of theoretical physicists to apparent discrepancies in electrodynamics. I was talking about the field of uniformly accelerated charge and showed them my analytical solution which shows that there is no radiation in this case/ More recently, I have found that the generally accepted theory of dipole radiation is completely wrong. But theoretical physicists seem to be happy with any contents of their knowledge disregards of any contradictions they have. No discrepancy in their worldview can make them doubt in anything they have accepted before. Are they thinking creatures at all, I asked myself. And yet, there was a more important question to be answered, where the crack begins? Recently, I have managed to answer it.
The crack begins about century ago, but to show this, I must start with an event which occured more 90 years earlier. In 1824 J.-B. Biot and F. Savart presumed that like a charge, which is a scalar and which produces a scalar potential, electric current, which is a vector, does a vector potential. Then they have pushed forward a law which reads that vector potential produced by a point-like element of current, is parallel to it and descends as inverse distance like Coulomb potential. At the time, W.R. Hamiltons vector analysis with his operator nabla, was not generally known. I show that 1824 is the date to which physics must now return to start again.
Only several years before the WWI, Hamilton's construction was accepted by mathematicians, and since that moment on, every theoretical physicist was able to to examine the Biot-Savart law. However, nobody have done it during a century until this examination was completed few months ago. The result of this examination is disastrous. It reads that the law is a fallacy. The proof of this statement constitutes contents of the preprint http://theor-phys.org/prepr/index.html. Since this fact could well be discovered by anybody during last century, I claim that the crack is growing all that time, thus, at least, for a century.

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий